The Council will meet via telephone conference call on Tuesday morning, July 26th beginning at 9…
Yellowstone River Conservation District Council
Friday, June 3rd, 2022 – Beginning at 10:00 AM in Glendive, Montana
- Minutes of the October meeting – Action Required
- Financial Reports – Action Required
- Chairman’s Report
- Vice-Chairman’s Report
- Coordinator’s Report including Draft Work Plan for FY-2022-23 and Annual report
- IWM Work Group report
- Proposed Budget for FY-2022-23
- Discussion on YRCDC support for invasive woody task force
- Partner Reports
- Public Comment
- Adjourn and plan next meeting date.
- Tour of the newly completed By-Pass structure on the Yellowstone at the Intake Diversion – Bureau of Reclamation staff will be leading the tour.
Yellowstone River Inn Conference Room located at 1903 North Merrill Avenue just north of I-94 at Exit 215.
Lunch off-the-menu will be available during our meeting
Lodging is available at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites. Please call 406-377-7300 and ask for the Yellowstone River Council room rate.
If you are unable to attend this meeting in person, a Zoom conference has been set up and the link is posted on our website www.yellowstonerivercouncil.org
Questions/Comments… Please call Dan at: 406-930-0594