Yellowstone River Conservation District Council
will meet in Billings on
Friday morning, November 16th beginning at 10 AM
Location: Billings Hotel & Convention Center – Parlor Room #2
1223 Mullowney Lane – Take Exit 446 off of I-90 then South
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Financial Report
- Annual Report – Copies of the annual report were mailed to Council members in August.
- DEQ Yellowstone River Water Quality Testing Presentation – A couple years ago, folks from DEQ informed the Council about their upcoming water quality testing project in the Yellowstone River corridor. Now that their testing is complete, they will be presenting their findings to the Council.
- Coordinator’s Report
- Work Group Reports – Irrigation Water Management Committee, Sara Meloy & David Pratt. Invasive Woody Plant Control Committee, Chris Mehus.
- Update on support to tributaries including the Clarks Fork and Bighorn River technical assistance support – Warren Kellogg
- MRRIC Update – Burt Williams & Dan Rostad
- Partner Reports: NRCS, FWP & DNRC
A lunch break will occur at Noon with lunch being available in the dining room.
If you are arriving on Thursday, lodging is available at the Billings Hotel & Convention Center. Phone them at 406-248-7151 to make a reservation and ask for a conservation district convention room rate.
Questions/Comments… Contact: Dan Rostad, Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org 406-930-0594