Meeting Notice and Agenda
Friday, June 22nd, 2018 –10:00 AM
Fort Keogh Conference Room – 243 Fort Keogh Road
- Chairman’s Report – Don Youngbauer
- Vice-Chairman’s Report – John Moorhouse
- Minutes of the Previous meeting – Carol Watts *Action Required
- Financial Report – Carol Watts *Action Required
- Proposed 2018-19 Budget – Carol Watts * Action Required
- Coordinator’s Report
- Dan Casey with Northern Great Plains Joint Venture will provide an update on their activities
- Monica Boyer with Rosebud CD will provide an update on the Invasive Mussels outreach and prevention services provided by the Central and Eastern Montana Mussel Response.
- Lunch Break Lunch will be available to attendees for a cost of $10. Please let us know if you will be attending so we can have an accurate headcount for lunch!
- Work Group Reports
- Irrigation Water Management Work Group activities and related issues
- Invasive Woody Plant Control Work Group activities and related issues
- Technical Advisors Report- Warren Kellogg
- Discuss proposal to establish Council “Resource Advisory Core Group” to assist with the YRRP implementation strategy. *Possible Action Required
- Update on Natural Resource Damage Program’s activities
- Partner Reports – NRCS, FWP, DNRC, others
- Public Comment
- Next Meeting Date
Following our meeting and depending on weather and flooding conditions, we may have the opportunity to tour the Russian olive removal projects on Fort Keogh property with members of their staff.
Please call Dan or send an email to RSVP your attendance or for questions/comments about the Agenda.
Copies of the Minutes of January meeting were sent out to Council members last month with an update report. Copies will be available for you to review at this meeting on Friday, the 22nd