The next YRCDC meeting is scheduled for Friday, September 29, 2017 in Billings. It is scheduled at 10:00 am in the Montana FWP Region 5 (Lake Elmo) headquarters conference room located at 2300 Lake Elmo Drive.
- Welcome and Introductions – Don Youngbauer, Chairman
- Chairman’s Report – Don Youngbauer
- Vice-Chair’s Report – John Moorhouse
- Minutes of the last meeting – Carol Watts, Administrator *Requires Approval
- Financial Report – Carol Watts *Requires Approval
- Coordinator’s Report – Dan Rostad
- New website status, CEA copies for distribution and Cost-share closeout, Big Sky Watershed Corps student volunteer, Baling twine initiative project update.
- Irrigation Water Management working group progress report – David Pratt & Sara Meloy
- Invasive Woody Plant Control working group progress report – Chris Mehus
- Participation in state-wide Russian Olive – Saltcedar Symposium in Great Falls
- Discussion on Work Group long-term funding – Dan Rostad &Work Group chairs *May require Approval
- Yellowstone River Islands presentation by Mike Penfold and others
- MRRIC Report and update on Upper Yellowstone Group – Burt Williams
- Partners Report – Laurie Zeller (Budget issues) & David Pratt (NRCS Cooperative Agreement)
- Local CD Reports
- Public Comment
- Next Meeting Date and Adjournment
Lunch will be available, please bring $8 cash to pay for lunch. Please RSVP if you plan to attend and will be wanting lunch.