Yellowstone River Conservation District Council will meet on Friday, July 14th at 10 AM in Miles City in the meeting room of Montana’s Rib & Chop House located at 3020 Stower Street.
From I-90, use the South Haynes exit and go north until see the Walmart and Murdoch’s businesses at the corner of South Haynes and Stower Street. Enter the building by using the meeting room doorway located on the south side of the building.
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Financial Report
- Update on the CEA approval and Errata Sheet that the Corp added to the document. Also discussion of the fact that the Corps is no longer willing to print hard copies of the report for public distribution
- Presentation by John Heyneman from Plank Stewardship
- Update on the Working Groups (Irrigation Water Management and Invasive Woody Plant Control)
- Website update
- Steering Committee discussion about additional Council representatives on the Steering Committee
- Discussion of the 2017/18 Council Budget which needs approval. DNRC has cut next year’s budget by 10%
- Election of Officers
- Public Comment
Summary of the July meeting: Ripples from the River July 14 2017